Ducati Elite "Jelly Mould" hand made alloy tank for Ducati singles
Available for immediate shipping.
This is our take on the famous Ducati Elite "Jelly mould" tank. This is our first Elite tank and we made this specifically for the Classic bike show at Stafford where it was very well received.
Due to the multitude of compound curves and unusual shapes this is probably the most technically difficult tank we have ever made and represents about 30hrs work, this tank will look stunning either polished to a mirror finish or painted in traditional Ducati colours. This tank really is a work of art.
As you can see in the pictures we do not drill the mounting holes at the front, we feel it best that we leave that to you once the tank is on your frame to ensure a great fit
- Handmade by TAB II Classics right here in the UK
- Made specifically for the single cylinder Ducati singles
- Hand panned and English wheel rolled in the traditional manner
- Gas welded in the traditional manner (we do NOT TiG weld our tanks)
- Comes complete with a period screw on cap with breather
- 2 M16 Tap bosses fitted
- Highly polished to a mirror finish
- This tank is advertised elsewhere so listing could be removed at any time
Price includes UK shipping - international shipping available, please contact email@example.com for more details.
We are delighted to ship internationally. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation.
UK VAT is payable if we supply to a UK customer or a customer located within the EC (European Community). If we supply a customer outside the EC, for example, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Norway, Switzerland, you do not have to pay the UK VAT but you are responsible for any payments due to your own Customs and Excise authorities. Special rules also apply to EC traders who are VAT registered in their own country.