Handmade alloy gas / fuel tank for Norton Commando - "Sprint" style
- Handmade by TAB II Classics right here in the UK
- The tank has 2 M8 threaded inserts in the base at the front and at the rear we have welded on 2 "buttons" for use with rubber bands
- The base is made from our very own press-tool to replicate the exact base of a standard Norton Commando tank
- Hand panned and English wheeled in the traditional manner
- The tank has "indents" for clip-on handlebars (we also offer this tank style without clip-on indents - made to order)
- Gas welded as the original tank (we do NOT TiG weld our tanks)
- Comes complete with 2" Monza cap with built in breather
- 2 1/4 BSP Tap bosses fitted
- Highly polished to a mirror finish but it could easily be painted if preferred
- This tank is advertised elsewhere so listing could be removed at any time
- We carry stock of taps,frame rubbers and stainless steel straps so please ask for more details
- Overseas shipping available so please ask for details.
We are delighted to ship internationally. Please contact us at email@example.com for a quotation.
UK VAT is payable if we supply to a UK customer or a customer located within the EC (European Community). If we supply a customer outside the EC, for example, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Norway, Switzerland, you do not have to pay the UK VAT but you are responsible for any payments due to your own Customs and Excise authorities. Special rules also apply to EC traders who are VAT registered in their own country.