Handmade alloy petrol /gas tank for a Triumph Bonneville/ Thruxton cafe racer
Brand new hand made Slippery Sam tank for the Triumph Thruxton/Bonneville - Available for immediate delivery
- Handmade by TAB II Classics right here in the UK
- Made specifically for the 900cc air cooled Thruxton or Bonneville CARB version only
- Hand panned and English wheel rolled in the traditional manner
- Its a copy of the iconic Triumph production racer tank from back in the day.
- Gas welded in the traditional manner (we do NOT TiG weld our tanks)
- Comes complete with a Monza cap
- 2 1/4BSP Tap bosses fitted
- Highly polished to a mirror finish
- This tank comes complete with a "fitting kit" consisting of taps/petcocks, elbows,fuel lines and an inline filter. These are all the bits you need to plumb in your new tank.
- The pictures above are of the actual tank we have for sale but I have also added a picture of an identical tank on a bike so you can see just how cool it looks on the road.
- Lots more pictures available if you need them
- This tank is advertised elsewhere so listing could be removed at any time
- Oversea shipping available so please ask for details
We are delighted to ship internationally. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation.
UK VAT is payable if we supply to a UK customer or a customer located within the EC (European Community). If we supply a customer outside the EC, for example, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Norway, Switzerland, you do not have to pay the UK VAT but you are responsible for any payments due to your own Customs and Excise authorities. Special rules also apply to EC traders who are VAT registered in their own country.